Aim of the Education Office is to support and promote the organization of the postgraduate
education, lectures, scholarships, exchange of colleagues between institutions and countries,
EUPSA-surgical workshops, etc.
Prof. Dr. med. Martin Lacher
Klinik und Poliklinik für Kinderchirurgie – Universitätsklinikum Leipzig
Liebigstraße 20A – 04103 Leipzig
Tel: +49 341 97 26400 – Fax: +49 341 97 26409
- Eugen Boia, Romania firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indalecio Novillo Cano, Spain email@example.com
- Salvatore Cascio, Ireland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Piotr Czauderna, Poland email@example.com
- Orkan Ergun, Turkey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ciro Esposito, Italy email@example.com
- Piergiorgio Gamba, Italy firstname.lastname@example.org
Elke Ruttenstock-Zani, Canada email@example.com
- Igor Sukhotnik, Israel firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katrin Zahn, Germany email@example.com
- Peter Zimmermann, Germany firstname.lastname@example.org
EUROPEAN PEDIATRIC SURGERY IN-TRAINING EXAMINATION (EPSITE)
May 25-26, 2019
In North America, all trainees are required to take a yearly “in-service“ examination. It guides trainees’ education by giving them the opportunity to identify weaknesses and test their knowledge. Until now, there has been no such test in Europe.
The European Board of Paediatric Surgery (EBPS) and European Pediatric Surgical Association (EUPSA) created EPSITE to support candidates who wish to prepare themselves to sit the European Board of Paediatric Surgery Examination. EPSITE is available to all paediatric surgical trainees and established paediatric surgeons in Europe who would like to assess their level of knowledge; this should motivate them to take the EBPS Examination.
Similar to the EBPS Part 1 exam, EPSITE consists of 100 multiple choice questions covering a large spectrum of topics, including anatomy, physiology, embryology, pathology, microbiology, genetics and immunology, clinical history and examination, operative technique, clinical data interpretation, radiological investigations, general pediatric surgery, pediatric oncology, neonatal surgery, genitourinary surgery, pediatric trauma and burn care, as well as pediatric critical care.
EPSITE will be delivered on an annual basis 4-6 weeks prior to the EUPSA Congress and can be taken only once per year. Access is via an online link that will be sent to registered participants and activated on the day of the examination.
EUPSA EDUCATION EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Click here to download the LIST OF CENTERS