CONGRESS REGISTRATION SYSTEM IS OPEN:
To register click here
Registration Fees for only the EUPSA Congress
|EARLY REGISTRATION Until April 20th, 2019||LATE REGISTRATION After April 21st, 2019||DAY REGISTRATION|
|EUPSA Members||€ 380,00||€ 480,00||€ 210,00|
|EUPSA Members Trainee||€ 310,00||€ 410,00||€ 180,00|
|Non Members||€ 550,00||€ 600,00||€ 250,00|
|Non Members Trainee||€ 400,00||€ 450,00||€ 210,00|
|Medical Student||€ 210,00||€ 260,00||€ 140,00|
Registration Fees for EUPSA Congress & COLORECTAL Club Meeting
|EARLY REGISTRATION before April 20th, 2019||LATE REGISTRATION After April 21st, 2019|
|EUPSA Member||€ 570,00||€ 710,00|
|EUPSA Member Trainee||€370,00||€ 530,00|
|Non EUPSA Member||€ 760,00||€ 870,00|
|Non EUPSA Member Trainee||€ 480,00||€ 570,00|
|Medical Student||€ 280,00||€ 320,00|
Registration Fees for COLORECTAL Club Meeting
|EARLY REGISTRATION before April 20th, 2019||LATE REGISTRATION After April 21st, 2019||Day Registration|
|Delegate||€ 250,00||€ 300,00||€ 350,00|
|Trainee||€ 150,00||€ 200,00||€ 250,00|
EUPSA members: To benefit of this rate, your membership fee for 2019 and previous years has to be up to date.
Trainee and Medical Students: a proof of your status should be sent to the Local Organizer PCO.
Full Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, 3 lunch boxes (Thursday to Saturday), Welcome and President Reception.
One Day Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, lunch box and coffee breaks for one day only. No social events are included in the package but can be purchased at full price on the social events page.
Accompanying Person Registration includes: Entrance to the Welcome Reception & Presidents Receptions.
|Wed June 12th||BASIC Laparoscopy Course (morning)||To be defined|
|Wed June 12th||MASTERCLASS Laparoscopy Course (afternoon)||To be defined|
|Wed June 12th||MASTERCLASS Oncology||To be defined|
|Wed June 12th||Neonatal Course||To be defined|
|Thu June 13th||Meet the Expert A “Management of complicated appendicitis” (Nigel Hall, Jan Svensson)||To be defined|
|Fri June 14th||Friday Morning Course||To be defined|
|Fri June 14th||Vesico- Ureteral Reflux Course||To be defined|
|Fri June 14th||Postgraduate Course|
„Reoperative surgery for esophageal atresia, Hirschsprung disease and anorectal malformations”
|To be defined|
|Fri June 14th||Controversies and complications session: (Paolo de Coppi, Udo Rolle)||To be defined|
|Sat June 15th||“Preparation of a Manuscript Course”||To be defined|
|Sat June 15th||Meet the Expert B “Surgical management of neurogenic bladder (Woult Feitz, Imran Mustaq)||To be defined|
Young Investigator Award
The EUPSA “Young Investigator Award” has been made to stimulate research in Paediatric Surgery.
The prize will be to the value of € 1.000, for two best papers – The content of the presentation should still fulfil the criteria for all abstracts submitted for this congress. Papers for the award session are selected on the basis that they are the highest scored papers submitted to the Congress and the committee can divide the sum between 2 papers.
Springer and Theme Publishers offer 3 Poster awards which are judged by a panel selected by the Scientific Committee. The prizes include a journal subscription for 1 year, books worth € 200,– and € 100,–
Best Case Report Awards
The European Journal of Paediatric Surgery Reports will provide a prize for the best case report.
Registration Terms And Conditions
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to the Local Organizer PCO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of registration received up to and including May 12th 2019 will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- Cancellations received from May 13th 2019 until May 20th 2019 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- Cancellations received from May 21st 2019 until June 1st 2019 will be subject to a 75% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- No refunds will be given on and after June 2nd 2019.
- Transfer of registration fee to another delegate is accepted until June 1st 2019. A 50,00 € administrative fee will be applied. Please inform the Local Organizer PCO email@example.com of any change as soon as possible. After June 1st 2019 no name change possible.
- By registering for EUPSA 2019, delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official from EUPSA and from the Local Organizing Secretariat for official purposes, and to be included in the list of participants.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference; including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel insurance in place.
- Please note, all refunds due will be processed post conference.