ATTENTION: online registration system will be closed on June 13th. After this date only On-Site registration will be possible
Registration Fees for only the EUPSA Meeting
EUPSA Congress Paris 2018 - Registration fees
|Early registration (until April 20th, 2018)||Late and onsite registration (after April 20th, 2018(||Day registration|
|EUPSA, SFCP, SFUPA Members||€ 380,00||€ 480,00||€ 210,00|
|EUPSA, SFCP, SFUPA Members Trainee||€ 310,00||€ 410,00||€ 180,00|
|Non Members||€ 550,00||€ 600,00||€ 250,00|
|Non Members Trainee||€ 400,00||€ 450,00||€ 210,00|
|Medical student||€ 210,00||€ 260,00||€ 140,00|
EUPSA/SFCP/SFUPA members: To benefit of this rate, your membership fee for 2018 and previous years has to be up to date.
Trainee and Medical Students: a proof of your status should be sent to the Local Organizer PCO.
Full Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, 3 lunch boxes (Thursday to Saturday), Welcome and President Reception.
One Day Registration includes: Congress materials in a congress bag, access to all scientific sessions, lunch box and coffee breaks for one day only. No social events are included in the package but can be purchased at full price on the social events page.
Accompanying Person Registration includes: Entrance to the Welcome Reception & Presidents Receptions.
EUPSA Congress Paris 2018 - Courses & Meet the Expert
|June 20th BASIC Laparoscopy Course (morning)||€ 90,00|
|June 20th MASTERCLASS Laparoscopy Course (afternoon)||€ 50,00|
|June 20th MASTERCLASS Oncology||€ 90,00|
|June 20th Neonatal Course||€ 50,00|
|June 22nd Vesico- Ureteral Reflux Course||NO FEE|
|June 22nd Postgraduate Course||NO FEE|
|June 20th “Friday Morning Course”||NO FEE|
|June 23rd “Preparation of a Manuscript Course”||NO FEE|
|June 21st – Meet the Expert A “Crohn’s Disease” (R. Rintala)||€ 35,00|
|June 22nd – Meet the Expert B “Redo Hypospadias” (A. El Ghoneimi)||€ 35,00|
|June 23rd – Meet the Expert C “CDH” (P. Losty)||€ 35,00|
EUPSA Educational Support
The EUPSA offers a € 150,– educational support to help offset the costs of the EUPSA Congress registration fees of young EUPSA members.
Eligible candidates are required to be current EUPSA members under the age of 45, have paid their Membership fee 2018 and reside in a country of lower-middle-income economies.
You can apply for this during the online registration process. You will be asked to pay for your registration in full and should you be successful in receiving this support you will be reimbursed by bank transfer after the 2018 Congress in Paris.
Young Investigator Award
The EUPSA “Young Investigator Award” has been made to stimulate research in Paediatric Surgery.
The prize will be to the value of € 1.000, for two best papers – The content of the presentation should still fulfil the criteria for all abstracts submitted for this congress. Papers for the award session are selected on the basis that they are the highest scored papers submitted to the Congress and the committee can divide the sum between 2 papers.
Springer and Theme Publishers offer 3 Poster awards which are judged by a panel selected by the Scientific Committee. The prizes include a journal subscription for 1 year, books worth € 200,– and € 100,–
Best Case Report Awards
The European Journal of Paediatric Surgery Reports will provide a prize for the best case report.
Registration Terms And Conditions
- All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to the Local Organizer PCO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of registration received up to and including May 20th 2018 will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- Cancellations received from May 21st 2018 until June 5th 2018 will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- Cancellations received from May 21st 2018 until June 5th 2018 will be subject to a 75% cancellation fee on registration fee.
- No refunds will be given on and after June 6th 2018.
- Transfer of registration fee to another delegate is accepted until June 6th 2018. A 50,00 € administrative fee will be applied. Please inform the Local Organizer PCO email@example.com of any change as soon as possible. After June 6th 2018 no name change possible.
- By registering for EUPSA 2018, delegates give permission for their contact details to be used for official from EUPSA and from the Local Organizing Secretariat for official purposes, and to be included in the list of participants.
- The organisers reserve the right to alter any of the arrangements for this conference; including cancellation of the event should unforeseen circumstances require such action. The organisers accept no responsibility for resulting costs and inconvenience to delegates who are advised to have their own travel insurance in place.
- Please note, all refunds due will be processed post conference.