IMPORTANT NOTE for the events EUPSA MEMBERS ONLY: registration is possible also for Non-Members. Registration fee is € 20,00 for each event. Please register to the event and pay the fee clicking here
- 03.06.2020 Controversies in the treatment on CPAM (video Part I “Only symptomatic patients should undergo surgery” Pro: Nigel Hall – Con: Juan De Agustin; video Part II “Sparing surgery is superior to lobectomy” Pro: Naziha Khen-Dunlop – Con: Martin Metzelder) Discussants: Martin Lacher, Arnaud Bonnard, Paola Midrio
- 07.07.2020 Hot Topics in Pediatric Minimally Invasive Surgery Martin Lacher – Ciro Esposito-webinar organised with the unconditional support of STORZ– (video Part I “Duodenal Atresia repair using a 5mm stapler”, video Part II “Pilonidal fistula endoscopic treatment PEPSIT”, video Part III “Lap Pyloromyotomy & management of complications”, video Part IV “Pediatric Applications of ICG fluorescence technology”)
- 16.07.2020 Decision Making in Colorectal Surgery Martin Lacher – Marc Levitt; Panelists: Giulia Brisighelli, Michael Stenton, Alejandra Villanova (Video Part I, video Part II “A female newborn with abnormal perineum” , video Part III “Twisted pullthrough in Hirschsprung Disease” Video Part IV “The complicated Duhamel Pullthrough“, video Part V “Vaginal atresia in a newborn with ARM 2”)
- 29.07.2020 Robotics in Pediatric Urology Mohan Gundeti – Ramnath Subramaniam moderated by Salvatore Cascio (video Part I BASICS OF ROBOTIC SURGERY, Prof Ramnath Subramaniam, video part II ROBOTIC PYELOPLASTY, Prof Mohan Gundeti, Video Part III REDO PYELOPLASTY, Prof Ramnath Subramaniam, Video Part IV SETTING UP A ROBOTIC PROGRAM, Prof Mohan Gundeti )
- 26.08.2020 CONTROVERSIES IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY Necrotizing Enterocolitis – “to drain or not to drain”? Pro Drain: Oliver Münsterer,- Pro Laparotomy: Martin Lacher moderated by Augusto Zani EUPSA MEMBERS ONLY
- 04.09.2020 CONTROVERSIES IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY Treatment of Long-gap esophageal atresia Agostino Pierro – Dariusz Patkowski moderated by Martin Lacher and Augusto Zani
- 09.09.2020 CONTROVERSIES IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY Treatment of total colonic aganglionosis (TCA) and Hirschsprung disease long-segment Straight ileoanal anastomosis: Richard Wood – Duhamel pullthrough Jonathan Sutcliffe moderated by Martin Lacher and Augusto Zani (video )
- 29.09.2020 CONTROVERSIES IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY Appendicitis – conservative vs. operative treatment Conservative Management: Tomas Wester – Operative Management Arnaud Bonnard moderated by Martin Lacher and Augusto Zani
- 18.11.2020 CONTROVERSIES IN PEDIATRIC SURGERY CDH Patch repair Patch Material: Amulya Saxena – PSI – Muscle Flap: José Luis Peiró moderated by Martin Lacher and Augusto Zani
- 16.12.2020 TIPS AND TRICKS for Esophageal replacement Gastric pull up –how I do it. Zafer Dokumcu – Colonic interposition – how I do it. Sameh Shehata. Moderated by Martin Lacher and Augusto Zani
YOUR OPINION COUNTS
Dear colleagues, let me first of all thank the organizers of the webinar, and personally the Chariman of the Education Office and Gaia Tamaro for the opportunity to take part in his amazing event and possibility to follow reasoned discussion of the authors on the important topic of neonatal surgery.
Of course, my clinic has its own experience in treating premature newborns, including patients with EBMT. The only thing I would like to say is that we are for a personalized approach, in each specific case. And here, probably, cannot be universal advice on the advantageous use of one method or another. It is advisable to apply all possible approaches worked out in the clinic and allowing to achieve positive results in a particular patient.)
I am proud to be a small part of a large and real family of pediatric surgeons of Europe. And no matter what difficulties we are now experiencing in my country, the Republic of Belarus, no matter what our path to the future turns out to be, I optimistically hope for the triumph of reason and humanity. And I wish all of us high professionalism, personal health and fruitful communication.
Thank you again for this opportunity from the team of pediatric surgery center, which I represent.
Alex S. (Belarus) – 27.08.2020