Members without valid memberships will be charged full registration fee
(Please note that membership dues for 2023 should be paid latest by 28th February 2023 to avail of membership benefits in 2023.)
The Congress registration system is external to the EUPSA website!
* Welcome Reception and Presidents Reception
* Thursday-Saturday Scientific Sessions
* Thursday-Friday Exhibits
* Thursday-Saturday coffee breaks and lunches
* Merchant fees affiliated with payment processing
Terms and cancellation
Payments can be made by the following means:
Please note: All costs must be covered by the ordering customer and “free of charge for the receiver account” on all payments.
A copy of the bank transfer document should be sent to: Fax +90 216 330 90 05 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank transfers will not be accepted after May 23th, 2023
The cancellation conditions and refunds will be in accordance with the policy detailed below.
Any replacement (i.e. change of delegate name) of a confirmed registration is subject to an administrative fee of EUR 35 per participant.
Refund of payments made towards registration will be refunded if written notification reaches the Congress Secretariat, Topkon Ltd. email@example.com as follows:
• Cancellation of registration until April 15, 2023 will incur 10% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation of registration April 15- 30, 2023 will incur 50% cancellation charge.
• Cancellation of registration from May 01 – 15, 2023 will incur 75% cancellation charge.
• No refunds after May 15, 2023
Please note: EUPSA will not be financially liable for individuals affected by travel restrictions.