we invite you to submit nominations for the EUPSA Honorary Member and Rehbein Medal 2022.
According to EUPSA By-Laws any member of EUPSA can nominate a paediatric surgeon or scientist who has made outstanding contribution to the development of Paediatric Surgery for the award of EUPSA Honorary Membership or Rehbein Medal Recipient.
The procedure for the decision by the Executive Board is as follows:
- The Chairman of the Nonmination Committe , EUPSA Past President informs, before the January Meeting of the Executive Board, invite all members asking them to make proposals for the nomination of candidates for the Honorary Membership and the Rehbein Medal Award.
- The decision will be made by the Executive Board on January 2021 and the Chairman will send a letter to all that made a proposal thanking them and announcing the decision of the EB.
The member who advance a proposal has to send a Short Report of merits.
The report should include the following information:
- Full name of the candidate
- Affiliation (last affiliation in the case of retirement)
- Nomination for Honorary Membership or Rehbein Medal
- Short report on the merits (not longer than 250 words)
Click HERE to download the form, fill it in, save it on your computer and send it to email@example.com
The deadline for presenting the candidatures will be December 31st; 2020
Professor Giovanna Riccipetitoni
Chairman of the EUPSA Nomination Committee